"Fuck Da City Up!"
The King back! A couple of months of being released from prison Tip brings in 2012 with the first official mixtape release of the year with a focus on bringing his home town of Atlanta back to the forefront. Although this street album is missing his normal DJ Drama cosign, it is strong as ever with nonstop energy, superb production and outstanding swag which will quickly remind U why ATL’s self-acclaimed King is so revered.
The tape starts with T.I. letting the world know how he’s about to Fuck The City up over a crazy produced intro track which sets the tone for the tape and then Tip proceeds to do just that with the crazy title track featuring ATL Trap brethren Young Jeezy where the two exchange bars on the last verse similar to a Styles P/Jadakiss duo. Yeah, by the time you finish with this song you’re probably thinking like me… “Damn that’s just the first song!” The following track he recruits Travis Porter and his Grand Hustle partner Young Dro for assistance on the braggadocios Hot Wheels Track. From here it’s nothing but straight bangers throughout the CD. With T.I. championing the ATL Flag it’s only right that scorching hot 2 Chainz makes an appearance on FTCU spitting “pockets so loud, got them bitches doing adlibs” on Loud Mouth . Other stand out tracks include Stuntin’ Like A Fool, the Pimp C & Too Short featured unreleased track obviously entitled Pimp, In A Nut Shell, the ex-Grand Hustle Meek Mill co-piloted Who What When, the Manny Fresh Produced The One and I’ll Show You which features Pusha T killing the verse with bars like “This the new god flow, the holy grail niggas, can’t see me book of Eli it’s in brail niggas!” The perhaps most radio friendly track on the CD Oh Yeah features R&B bad boy Trey Songz over a Just Blaze produced track and just when you think the tape can’t get any hotter Tip closes out with the Dr. Dre produced and featured Popped Off which also features a brief cameo by DJ Drama. Other features on the tape include Future, Rocko, Lady G, B.O.B., Spodee, Nelly, D.O.P.E., Trouble, and Rich Kidd Shad. With an array of features from ATL’s frontline and Industry A-List Artist and production from the likes of Toomp, Hit Boy, Dr. Dre, Just Blaze, Manny Fresh and Travis Porter T.I. doesn’t miss a beat on F*ck The City Up and leaves the streets with a taste of what’s to come in 2012! Tune Monday 1-2-12 at 6pm and 10pm ET as we feature T.I.’s Fuck The City Up in its entirety on the New Year Edition of Mixtape Monday!
01. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up (Intro)
02. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up(Feat. Young Jeezy) [Prod. By Chuck Deisel]
03. T.I. – Hot Wheels (Feat. Travis Porter & Young Dro) [Prod. By T-Minus]
04. T.I. – Loud Mouth (Feat. 2 Chainz) [Prod. By Valentino Khan]
05. T.I. – On Purpose (Feat. Trouble & Rich Kidd Shad) [Prod. By Jazzy & Mex Manny]
06. T.I. – Stunt’n Like A Fool [Prod. By Chizz]
07. T.I. – Pimp (Feat. Pimp C & Too Short) [Prod. By Cavi]
08. T.I. – This Time Of Night (Feat. Nelly) [Prod. By Mars]
09. T.I. – In A Nutshell (Feat. Lady G & Spodee) [Prod. By Will]
10. T.I. – Jeezy Speaks (Interlude)
11. T.I. – Who What When (Feat. Meek Mill) [Prod. By Toomp]
12. T.I. – The One [Prod. By Manny Fresh]
13. T.I. – Piss’n On Your Ego (Feat. B.o.B) [Prod. By Lil C]
14. T.I. – Harry Potter (D.O.P.E. Feat. T.I.) [Prod. By Hit Boy]
15. T.I. – I See Ghost’s (Feat. Future & Rocko) [Prod. By Lil C]
16. T.I. – I’ll Show You (Feat. Pusha T) [Prod. By Cut The Check]
17. T.I. – Oh Yeah (Feat. Trey Songz) [Prod. By Just Blaze]
18. T.I. – Popped Off (Feat. Dr. Dre) [Prod. By Dr. Dre]
19. T.I. – F*ck Da City Up (Outro)